Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nursing Home Baby Shower

A few weeks ago, my nursing home, which I have done contract work with for 4 years, decided to give me a baby shower. We had so much fun. Unfortunately, due to confidentiality, I can't post any pictures of my sweet patients who I have known for several years. The therapy dept. planned games for all the residents. The residents wanted to get me something for my shower, but of course the staff wouldn't let them use their money for that. So, the staff went and bought some gifts from Dollar General and they got to use their Bingo Bucks that they won to purchase me a small gift. They also wanted to wrap it themselves. I felt so thankful and blessed by everyone at my sweet nursing home.

Here is the therapy department that I work with. They were so sweet in planning this wonderful shower for me.






No comments: