Friday, March 19, 2010


Yeah! Spring time is finally here!!!!!


I love my new sunglasses mommy bought for me!


What have we been up to???
I decided to post some pictures of things that Blakely likes to do now.
Enjoy~

She loves to sit and read books. We sit every evening and read books.
She is now pushing her head and bottom in the air when she is on her tummy. She will be crawling before we know it.

One of her favorite toys..she goes crazy in this thing.
Occasionally we will put in one of her Baby Einstein videos. She will sit the entire time and she gets so excited about certain parts of it.

She still loves her swing..thank goodness! She also loves taking naps with the bunny that Uncle Chris gave her.

Of course we have to go see Aunt Sheaffer and Carter for a play date. Carter still doesn't know what to think of little Miss Blakely.

Sweet baby~

Blakely is starting to watch and play with Maggie and Moose. They have been so good with her.

Well, unfortunately I have to admit Blakely throws some good fits. She is such a great baby, however when she gets hungry you better watch out!
I thought these next two pictures were funny. One night it had only been 2 hours since she ate and she was throwing a huge fit. I did everything I could to comfort her and nothing worked. So I layed her on our bed to see if she would finally calm herself. In the middle of all this daddy calls from work. So I put the phone up to her ear and he talks to her about her fit...unfortunately that didn't work either. Ends up...she was hungry.
I have a feeling we will be seeing this picture some more in our future...Blakely doing something wrong and having to talk to her daddy on the phone. Look at her pitiful face.
Poor baby~

During the last few weeks we have had lots of people come visit us.

Aunt Regina
Uncle Justin and Aunt Lydia

One of my best friends from high school...Aunt Mandy
AND....the visitor she liked the most was....
Uncle Matt!!!

No comments: